Fully Cooked Chicken & Waffle Style Bites 6/16 Oz Kits
Product Description – Kings Command Foods Fully Cooked Chicken & Waffle Style Bites, 6-16 Ounce Trays Per 6 Pound Net Weight Master Case. Approximately 16-1 Ounce Bites Per Tray
- Product Code – 70671
- GTIN – 10088374706718
|Piece Count||Net Weight||Gross Weight|
|13||5||0.61 cubic ft|
|Shelf Life||Storage Temp||Storage Method|
|365 days from production||Storage Handling: -10°F–0°F||Keep Frozen|
1. Remove sleeve, clear wrap, do not remove lid.
2. Place tray in microwave and heat on HIGH* for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Handle with care, product and tray will be HOT.
3. For best results, rotate (or flip) product over halfway through cooking time.
4. After reheating Waffle Bites, let stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Remove product from packaging.
3. Place a single layer of waffle chicken pieces on a baking sheet.
4. Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. Turn product after 8 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let stand for 1-2 minutes. Handle with care, product will be HOT.
1. Remove product from packaging.
2. Place a single layer of waffle chicken pieces in Air Fryer basket.
3. Cook for 12-15min minutes at 400°F or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
4. Turn product after 6 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let stand for 1-2 minutes. Handle with care, product will be HOT.
Chicken, Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of The Following: Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Vinegar Powder, Tapioca Starch, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Salt, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors (Including Maple), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Modified Corn Starch, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Extractives of Paprika and Turmeric, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Chicken Stock, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Carrot Powder, Dehydrated Tomato, Celery Seed, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic.
Serving Size – 4 oz
Amount Per Serving
|Calories 230||Calories from Fat 90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 6%|
|Tree Nuts (General)||Free From|
|Sesame Seeds||Free From|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.