Tex Mex Style Meal Kit, 4-41 Ounce Kits Per 10.25 Pound Net Weight Master Case
Product Description – Case Ready Meal Kit Includes 14 Ounces Sirloin Beef, 7 Ounces Fajita Marinade, 16 Ounces Rice And Bean Mix, 2-2 Ounce Packages Of Guacamole
- Product Code – 18702
- GTIN – 10096423187029
|Piece Count||Net Weight||Gross Weight|
|8||8||0.82 cubic ft|
|Shelf Life||Storage Temp||Storage Method|
|28 days from production||Storage Handling: 34°F–41°F||Freezing Not Recommended|
1. Pour 1 Tablespoon of olive oil into a 12" skillet. Heat over medium-high heat.
2. Cut open Choice Sirloin Beef Strips package and place Beef Strips into the skillet.
3. Cook Sirloin Beef Strips for approximately 3 minutes, continuously turning Beef Strips. Cook to 145'F as measured with a food thermometer.
4. While meat is cooking, cut a slit into the top of the Rice & Beans package to vent. Place on a microwave safe plate. Heat on high in the microwave for 2 minutes.
5. Turn skillet heat down to low. Open the Tex Mex Sauce and pour into the skillet. Stir to mix and heat for 1 minute.
6. Cut open the Rice & Beans (careful, they will be hot) and pour onto serving platter. Pour contents of skillet over the Rice & Beans. Top with Guacamole.
7. Serve and Enjoy!
Rice And Beans (Water, White Rice, Black Beans, Canola Oil, Dried Cilantro, Salt), Choice Beef Top Sirloin, Marinade (Water, Corn Starch, Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Distilled Vinegar, Cumin, Chili Powder (Chili Peppers, Salt, Dehydrated Onion & Garlic, Paprika Extract, And Cottonseed Oil), Salt, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Paprika), Guacamole (Hass Avocado, Red Bell Pepper, Onion, Salt, Jalapeno Pepper, Garlic, Lime Juice Concentrate)
Serving Size – 6.8 oz
Amount Per Serving
|Calories 250||Calories from Fat 90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 15%|
No Allergens Present
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.